Thursday, September 15, 2005

Update #2 Clare's Second Cath

S-Hello everyone! Well there has been some progress made. We have been moved from the ICU onto the Cardiac Floor. Clare's Breathing tube was taken out first thing this morning and she was allowed to nurse at about 10:00 am. I thought I was done crying for the day but when I saw Clare doing something so normal it brought tears to my eyes again! Clare has been sleeping most of the day (I wish I was) and for the most part seems to be comfortable. She has had some period of agitation and Teresa and I find it tough because it is almost like we have a whole new Clare. We are not sure what she wants and what will help to calm her down. We also got to meet with her Hospital cardiologist today who went over the whole procedure. It is truly remarkable what they can do. I know Teresa said it as well, but we truly thank all of you for your prayers and all the support that has been given to us. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn & Teresa- Thanks for the update! We are so pleased that Clare was improving this morning. May her recovery continue, and the "normal" routine of life return soon. We love you all,
Aunt Joan & Uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the update. We are praying for your entire family. We are always here if you need us.
Christina, David & the gang.