Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

This is such a joyful Christmas for us - not because of gifts, not because of excellent food. This Christmas was joyful because of a little angel who liked the wrapping paper over the actual presents and a little boy who picked out a talking farm animal toy to give the Baby Jesus and told us, "I like Santa, he's my best friend!"

May the joyful spirit of the birth of the Christ child be with you all this Christmas.

Love,
Shawn & Teresa
Jamie & Clare

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all four of you. May the gift of health, peace and especially love be yours this upcoming year. The kids both look wonderfully happy! Have a great New year, and always remember how much you are missed and loved.
Aunt Joan, Uncle Steve & gang

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa and Shawn, it's Chris! Teresa, we went to school together since 7th grade! You do remember me right? Anyway, I've been reading through your blog. Charlene mentioned it to me while I was visiting her at Christmas. Clare is absolutely adorable. What an incredible journey you all on right now. Teresa, you can e-mail me at chadwickday3@yahoo.com when you have some time (insert laugh here). I would love to chat with you and catch up, I live in Philadelphia now. Love, Chris