We triumph in the small victories:
* Jamie has graduated to the next level of swim classes. He is now proud to be a Ray (or sting ray, as he informed me).
* Taking all three children to a children's theatrical performance and no one cried! (With two children sitting on my lap for the majority of the show.)
* Simon is sleeping in his own crib, in his own room, almost through the night. And that goes for naps, too - no more napping in the car seat in the dining room.
* Finally figuring out the best way to go grocery shopping with all three children and still have room in the shopping cart for more than just a gallon of milk.
* Clare has started walking. Albeit slowly, sometimes while complaining loudly, and not all the time, Clare has started walking.
Life is good.