Monday, February 06, 2006

Dancing with my Star!

S~ The very first post I wrote on this blog, I wrote about how I was upset about the potential of missing things like walking Clare down the aisle or going to a Father/Daughter dance. Well, yes I will still miss that, but God has given me something better. When Clare gets really fussy, only two things can calm her down. One is nursing, the other is dancing to Rod Stewart (his new stuff, not the old) with Daddy in the livingroom. So it looks like I get my Father/Daughter dances after all. Thank God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn - I personally do not think Clare cares about Rod, or how new the music is. She knows that YOU prefer that music, and it calms her soul to know that one of the people she loves the most in the whole world is happy! Kinda deep for an infant?? I am so glad that you get your dancing in! Enjoy every second of it. Love, Joan

Auntie Becky said...

Shawn-

Dads have such a great effect on their daughters. The phrase Daddy's Little Girl has such truth.
Ok enough "mushy" stuff, it must be pretty funny watching daddy dance around the living room. It's memories like this that will always stay with you both.
Love ya, Becky