Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day!

Having said that, we're not big Valentine's Day people in our house. Shawn and I exchange cards and we bought books for Jamie and Clare, but, other than that, it's low key here. In our house, you don't need one special day to show your love for each other. We try to do that every day in little ways. And what's not to love about that adorable baby girl!

But I have to say that it was pretty sweet waking up this morning to find 32 Valentines hidden around the house from my crazy, romantic husband!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked seeing the picture of Clare.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone there, too! How sweet of that husband! Give those beautiful babies a big hug & kiss from me!
love, Aunt Joan & family