1. Unseasonably sweltering late May/early June weather zaps my energy.
2. Men swarming my house doing various projects causing all kinds of messes.
3. Using whatever energy the heat has not zapped to clean up the above messes at the end of each day or I go nuts.
4. Three soccer activities per week.
5. Getting Jamie's migraines under control.
6. Scheduling dental appointments and renal ultrasounds at Children's Hospital for Clare.
7. Finishing end-of-the-school-year first grade project on Arlington National Cemetery, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and Memorial Day.
8. Husband away in Boulder, Colorado and Atlantic City (business not pleasure).
9. Keeping the toddler from killing herself on the playground. Violet loves the slides and stairs and ladders, but has no common sense.
10. Jamie's production of "The Emperor's New Clothes" and now Clare's ballet recital of "The Little Mermaid." Rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsals.
11. Choosing shower, tub, tile, paint, doors, windows (exciting to be at this stage, but lots of decisions!).
12. Special Olympics Youth Athletic Program and its big Summer Games next week.
13. Throw in some fun random activities like hiking Quechee Gorge or impromptu weekend in Portsmouth.
14. A 3-year old who no longer naps, but desperately needs to. (Simon, you're ruining my quiet time!)
15. The thousand of other little daily chores to keep this house running (somewhat) smoothly.