Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Spooky Halloween

Clare is going in on Halloween for her catheterization. To make a long story short, the hospital is having a little trouble rescheduling her surgery because the chief of cardiac surgery wants to personally operate on Clare (which is scary to know because that means she is high risk, but at the same time, it is good to know that Clare is being worked on by literally one of the best pediatric cardiac surgeons in the world), but his schedule is extremely busy. So her catheter will be on Monday to relieve some of the pressure that is building up in her heart, then her surgery will hopefully be the following week.

I have to admit I am bummed to be missing Halloween this year. I will post pictures of our adorable kids in their costumes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will misss seeing you guys this year. We have spent every halloween together since we first meet you. We can't wait to see pictures of Jamie and Clare!
We will be praying for everyone.
Christina

Anonymous said...

Well, that is a spooky Halloween, if you ask me! Be assured that Clare, and all of you, will be in our thoughts and prayers during this hard time. I look forward to seeing those cuties in their costumes! Love..as always, Aunt Joan & gang

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Trina Singleton and I found out about Clare through my co-worker Rita Golden. She went to an LHCA meeting with Mr. Ruegg and he sent her a prayer request about Clare. We have added her to our prayer list at work and at my church. We are believing God for a mighty miracle!!! God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Gail and I am a friend of Aundie's. She has been telling us about your little Clare for months now. Please know that she is in my thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery. God Bless!!

Anonymous said...

I am also a friend of Aundi's. I am sorry that your little Clare has to go through so much. It is amazing though to discover that at times like this, people from all over the world that don't even know you, care. Please know that I wish your daughter the very best and I will certainly prayer for your family.