Saturday, June 02, 2007

Yet Another Update

S~ Hey there. I snuck out of the room as Clare was trying to go to sleep. Things are definitely perking up. Clare devoured two packages of saltine crackers and then went after some water, so her appetite is coming back. Teresa and I said we were surprised if she ate at all while we were here. I am hoping Clare and I have a better night. She and, as a result me, did not get more than 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Pray for a restful night for both of us. Clare is also looking a lot less puffy, so much so that they may not do the second round of lasix. All in all, we can't wait to go home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I am glad things are looking good today. Prayers are being said for a more restful night for all of you! Cannot wait to see everyone soon, Aunt Joan

Kati said...

great news that Clare ack her appetite! I am so happy that she is feeling better now!!!! I wish you a big sleep!

Love, Kati

Sara said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. I am always amazed and appreciative that you make time for that during Clare's procedures. Prayers that she continues to improve and that you are all in your own beds soon. Love, Sara