Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Jamie's Milestone

S~ Yesterday, Jamie hit a milestone. Normally this would excite us, but this was a milestone that I was not ready for. Yesterday as Teresa and I were heading to the mall to return some bedding, I heard a tiny voice in the back of the van say, "Dad, (not Daddy, Dad!) do you have any money?" I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until they were teenagers! So knowing he wanted the $1.75 to ride the carousel, and knowing that he was too young to understand the Money Doesn't Grow on Trees lecture, I gave him the money. I am a little worried what this might bring where as he is so young and has already figured out who has the money. Maybe I should tell him that I had to get the $1.75 from Teresa!

2 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

hey at least he didn't ask for the car keys!

Anonymous said...

.........and so it begins........