Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Clare's Angel, A Shameless Plug

Before Clare's surgery, I posted about a piece of artwork my Aunt Sara created entitled "Clare's Angel." This is a special "girl" Sara created for Clare Therese. We have since received our own Clare's Angel in the mail. It is gorgeous. The photo I posted does not do the print justice.

I bought a special frame for my Clare's Angel and hung the print in our living room. I like having the angel in a prominent spot in our house because seeing it daily reminds me that Clare has many angels looking over her and that she is an angel on earth. Clare has brought joy, love, hope, and inspiration to so many people.

If you are interested in checking out Clare's Angel, please visit Sara's website at: www.saragarska.com
We also keep a link available to the right of the posts on this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa - I cannot agree with you more!! When I recieved my Angel, I was overwhelmed. The beauty of the artwork, along with the beauty of the gesture was amazing. I love my Angel as well, and cannot agree with you more. It is a symbol of hope, as well as love.
Love, Aunt Joan & family

Sara said...

You guys are so sweet. I'm glad you are enjoying the print and thanks for posting that lovely message. It truly is a thrill to me when someone appreciates my art. Sara