Sunday, November 06, 2005

Moment of Prayer

We are asking our faithful companions to have a moment of prayer for Clare on the day of her surgery, Tuesday, November 8. We are planning on doing it ourselves at 8:15 am (this is around the time Clare's surgery will start). Please join us, for the power of prayer of many is great.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13 (the quote from my daily scripture calendar for November 8)

"May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for you!" -St. Therese's Prayer

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for allowing us to share in the moment. Be assured we will be in prayer. love, Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

We can't even begin to know how you both are feeling right now. I do know that a day does not go by that we don't pray for all of you. You all have been in our prayers from the beginning and you will most definitely be in our prayers at 8:15am Tuesday. Please give Jamie and Clare a hug and kiss for me. Teresa and Shawn, I know that there are many "road" miles between us, but I hope you can feel our love, support, and arms around you. We love you!!!
Love, Debbie, Craig, Dustin, Bethany, and Andrew

Sara said...

I'll be "there" tomorrow. All my love to you as you prepare. Sara

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for her.
May God Bless you
Love
Christina, David, Allison, Justin, & Cara

Anonymous said...

Teresa, you don't know who I am - I'm a friend of your mom's and I just want to let you know that you and your BEAUTIFUL family have been in my prayers for sometime now and I would like you to know you will most definatly be in my prayers tonight and tomorrow morning at 8:15. All I can realy say is to keep on staying strong as you have been and God Bless you all.

Anonymous said...

We will be with you tomorrow at 8:15 and throughout the day. Love, Wendy Mario, Benjamin and Emily.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers will be with you on Tuesday at 8:15. May the Good Lord give you the strength you need to get through these next few days.

Love to you all from some fellow parishoners of St. Pius X.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Clare and both of you and your families.